Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 14:08:33 GMT
Dear Bill:

The report was done by Jon Miller and friends at the Chicago Academy of
Science.  It was available on the Web in PDF format for at least awhile,
and is now out in hard copy.  In case you do PDF, the announcement
follows.  In case you don't, I have a xerox on my desk at work and could
copy it (maybe even from the original!) on Friday.

Eric Gyllenhaal
The Field Museum
Home address:  [log in to unmask]

*****

Subj:  Public Attitudes and Understanding