From:
Karen Reeds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 11:29:00 -0400
Announcement forwarded at the request of the Renaissance Seminar chair.

  I strongly urge you to print out the directions and the map--the
"East Campus" building is hard to find, and so is the Heyman Center
room. Note that for the dinner before the talk, reservations must be
made no later than October 6. Everyone welcome!

Karen

--
Karen Reeds, PhD, FLS
Guest Curator, Come into a New World: Linnaeus & America