From:
Sarah Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:59:26 -0500
I took the test a few years ago and could have done better had I re-read
some texts from grad school. The Care of Antiques and Historical Collections
by MacLeish is one that could have saved me some wrong answers. That being
said the written exam was only part of the test. I also took an oral exam
which boosted my score from my not so stellar performance on the written
section. My information may be out of date, but I worked for NYS and the pay
was great and the historic site was fantastic.

Sarah Y. Smith
Executive Director
Hanover Tavern Foundation
(804) 537-5050 ext. 22