From:
Elizabeth Stith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:56:08 PST
I am inclined to agree with Chris Dill that those entering Museum Studies programs should be better prepared for what they face on the other side in terms of salaries.  However, the description for the Kantor Fdn. job did specify that it was not an entry level job.  Even I believe that low 20s for LA is nearly poverty level, and I would hate to see waht they would offer for entry level.

E. Stith (Who has also blown any chance of a job on the Avenue of the Stars)