From:
"Hayden, Frances" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:14:41 -0500
We had the same problem with one of our off site storage areas.  We now hold the only keys to the area and only collections personnel (all 2 of us) have access.  Anyone else who needs to go there must let us know and we let them in.  There is currently only one exception.  One of our exhibits personnel has a key.  His shop is close to the site and he is responsible for most of the cleanup that had to be done when we chased everyone else out.  He is very responsible and knows our collections requirements.  We may make him an honorary collections person.

Frances