Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:20:18 +1100
     Hi all! I presented a paper at the Musuems Australia conference called
     "Developing access to collections through assessing user needs". This
     paper looked at:
     * what access to collections is
     * advantages and disadvantages (via lit review)
     * research studies that have looked at collection access from the
     visitor perspective
     A copy of the paper can be found on the Australian Visitor Studies
     organisation web site at
     http://amol.org.au/evrsig/evrsig.html  - go to the Library section and
     the paper is there. If it's a problem then I can email you a copy.
     I also have stacks of info on Open Collections including copies of the
     emails form earlier list discussions - I have them bound in a book
     format which I can send you if you like.

     Lynda Kelly, Evaluation Coordinator, Australian Museum