From:
Karen Madej <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 1994 10:49:53 -0500
Due to the nature of this request, it is being posted on several lists
related to libraries and archival facilities.  Please excuse any
duplication.

     In 1996, the Queens Borough Public Library will be celebrating its
centennial.  We, in the Information Services division, are currently
gathering information about how other libraries and related agencies have
observed the same or similar  anniversaries.  If anyone has taken such
celebrations, we would appreciate any comments, suggestions, or tips you
can offer.

     Please send your messages to [log in to unmask] and use
ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS for the subject line.  Your help is greatly
appreciated and we thank you in advance.

Karen Madej
Magazines and Documents
Queens Borough Public Library