From:
"Penrose, Judith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 10:26:30 +1000
Glen,
It depends on the level of the scratch - we've found rubbing "Brasso"
into shallow scratches works well. Deep ones need to be sanded out - we
usually get that done by a perspex manufacturing company in Melbourne.
You could call them for advice as well - Felton Acrylics, ph 03 9419
5866 - ask for Ross.

Regards,
Judith Penrose
Melbourne Museum