From:
"N.S. Art Gallary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 18:33:48 -0400
Hello colleagues.

At the Art Gallery of Nova scotia we are currently in the development
stages of an exhibtion for our Education Gallery about how art museums
can help to make visual art accessible to visitors with various degrees
of visual impairment.

If anyone has had expereince in this area of knows of good references or
programs, we would very much appreciate your help. Please respond to the
list or to Catherine Gray at [log in to unmask]

Many thanks.

Virginia Stephen
Deputy Director, Head of Programming
Art Gallery of Nova Scotia