From:
Deborah Zinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:15:08 -0600
Hi,

I am on the Board of a local museum.  We are getting ready for a new
communications, fund raising, educational strategy.

We need to manage info about people: members, visitors, sponsors,
contributors...

Need to list people, contacts with them, activity, etc.  Probably the
type of software used by sales people, development professionals?  Would
be great if it could link to our financial software to link with
donations.  (I think we use Quickbooks.)

Needs to be user friendly, plenty of flexibility in terms of reporting,
display, etc.

Any one have any suggestions?

I am also thinking of being able to use it as a way of helping our Board
and Development Committee develop a 'mind map' of our potential
partners, etc.

Does this make sense?

Input appreciated.
Deborah Zinn