Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:49:31 -0500
Indigo/Gayle,

As a former assistant director once told me, "In this field we are so
poorly paid that getting drunk is a perk!"

Also, keep posting, it is a valuable addition to this list!  Remember, we
all have a delete key and we should not be afraid to use it when we think
necessary.

Thanks again,

Tim

Timothy S. Bottoms
Museum Registrar
Cape Fear Museum
814 Market Street
Wilmington, North Carolina  28401-4731
910.341.4350 x 3011
910.341.4037 (fax)

                    Indigo Nights
                    <[log in to unmask]        To:
                    Sent by: Museum             cc:
                    discussion list             Subject:     A Question for the
                    <[log in to unmask]        List
                    LSOFT.COM>

                    01/10/2002 03:55 AM
                    Please respond to
                    Museum discussion
                    list

With my tongue so far in my cheek, it's beginning to
look like I have the mumps, I wanted to ask the list a
question based on some rather interesting responses
offered in the last few days. This question revolves
around the coffee v. augmented Crown Royal thread.

Since so many of you have experience with this issue,
I was wondering if working in the museums field will
cause you to drink?  I mean all of us who have yet to
make it need to know if we should run to Alcoholics
Anonymous now or wait until we are gainfully employed?

Not wanting to tie up the list with responses to each
one, here are the points I wanted to offer as