From:
Harry Klinkhamer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:45:50 -0600
Hello Eloise,

One reading suggestion I would make is the Winter 2002 issue of History
News magazine set to come out at the end of January.  This issue will
include articles on: lessons from the Cincinnati History Museum, The OK
City Bombing Memorial and Commemorating the WTC, the impact of WTC disaster
on one historical organization in NYC, how groups are looking to preserve
and record the events from 9-11, and the role of history museums in a time
of tragedy.

Harry Klinkhamer

Harry Klinkhamer
Program Officer