From:
Meredith Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 11:25:09 EST
The Washington D.C. headquarters of DAR may be reached at:
1776 D Street N.W.
Washington, DC  20006
This is also the address for their library.
Phone numbers of interest:
main number (202) 628-1776
library (202) 879-3229
DAR museum (202) 879-3241
members services (202) 879-3205

Hope this is useful.

-- Meredith Fisher
General Services Administration,
Art-in-Architecture Program
Subject: Re: DAR address
Author:  Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]> at INTERNET
Date:    10/13/95 10:59 AM

On Fri, 13 Oct 1995, Tom Vaughan wrote:

> I am researching a turn-of-the-century Michigan author, Clara M. Kern
> Bayliss.  She is listed in one source as being a member of the Daughters of
> the American Revolution.  If anyone has an address of any kind (e-mail
> preferred, but snail mail or any other gratefully accepted) for the DAR,
> and particularly for any archive or organizational library they maintain,
> please post to me at <[log in to unmask]>.

If possible, I would also be interested in receiving an address.
Barbara Ware
University of South Florida
Anthropology
email:  [log in to unmask]