From:
john pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 1994 18:36:19 EST
John Chadwick

Let me add my salute for what you have done with MUSEUM-L and for its
importance to me both as a museum administrator and as a teacher in an
undergraduate program in historic preservation, as well as director of
an outreach program for the same.

Please feel free to use this with your administration as a support for
the needed disk space and other support.  Please let me know if you need
more such support on letterhead.

Sincerely

John

John N. Pearce
Director, James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library
Senior Lecturer in Historic Preservation, Department of Historic
Preservation, Mary Washington College
Director, Center for Historic Preservation, Mary Washington College
Fredericksburg, Virginia