From:
Melissa Mercer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 18:23:38 -0500
Please pardon cross-postings!

I will be attending both the Museum Computers Network conference and ASTC
in October.  I'll be there from early Thursday morning (16th) through
Tuesday (21st).  I need to find another nice female out there somewhere who
would like to split a room for either conference or both, or my institution
will not be able to pay for the trip.  (And being a student, I can't afford
to take up the slack!)

Please email me offlist at:  [log in to unmask]

THANKS!

--Missi Mercer

Missi Mercer, FHC Project Marketing Coordinator and Evaluator
Florida Museum of Natural History
Gainesville, FL  32611
http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/natsci/vertpaleo/fhc/fhc.htm

(Missi Mercer will be electronically unavailable August 7-26.)