From:
Vanda Bushfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 17:56:25 -0500
I am attempting to put together a small display to go in a case at the
counter where my museum sells planetariums tickets. With all of the
recent things going on with comets, I thought they would make a good
topic.  Unfortunately, there is no staff person in this department
at the moment, so i'm stuck working by myself with no resources and
no clue.  What I'm looking for (at the moment) is a 3D model of a comet
as well as a small poster/diagram explaining what a comet is.  Can
anyone tell me where I could find such things?  None of the catalogs
I have available show anything this general.
Thanks in advance, and please reply off list as I dont see comets
as much of a hot topic around here :)

Vanda Bushfield
Grad Student
Texas Tech University