From:
Claudia Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 13:08:21 GMT
>Also, didn't the Holocaust museum do a really good children's exhibit?
>
>- Adrienne

I believe that the exhibit Adrienne is referring to was at the Capitol
Children's Museum in Washington, DC.  It was called "Remember the
Children", and it was outstanding.  It traced the lives of some children
who lived through the Holocaust, then brought the children out into an
art area where they created artworks that expressed what they had learned
and how they felt about it.  Also, this area was staffed, as often as
possible, with survivors who told their stories to the kids.  I toured
the exhibit with a professional group, and was very impressed.

Claudia

Claudia Nicholson
Curator of Collections
South Dakota State Historical Society, Pierre