From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:59:07 +1200
Can you assist this correspondent?

Mabel has written seeking some information, as you can see below.  If you
are able to assist please email her direct at this address
Please DO NOT reply straight to this message or to me.

She writes:
"I am doing up a paper on opening the museum 7 days a week. We are currently
closed on Monday for maintenance, and is now proposing to open the museum to
the public on Mondays too. Just wondering if you would have the info below:

* Whether other museums around the world open 7 times a week, and    how do
they do their maintenance works especially those maintenance works
   which are quite noisy and thus disturbing the visitor's experience to
the museum?

*  Do you also have a list/info of other museum opening hours?

*   Contacts/e-mail so that I could e-mail to them to find out more info?

Thanks
Mabel Toh, National Heritage Board, Singapore"

Thankyou in advance for assisting her
Roger