From:
"Harris, Greg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:20:32 -0400
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this listserv, but would like to know if there is any way
that I can NOT receive all the emails and simply read the messages
on-line?  I have tried changing the setting on my profile to "no mail"
but that apparently doesn't work.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Greg

Gregory T. Harris
Director of Visitor Services