From:
Adrienne DeArmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 13:30:43 -0400
As the Assistant Curator for the National Firearms Museum, I am putting
together a directory of museums that have firearms or related accoutrements
in their collection. I have a list that I have drawn from the Official Museum
Directory but I am currently seeking Historical Societies or Houses,
Libraries or Archives which have these artifacts and would like to be listed
in a directory geared towards tourists and serious researchers. Obviously
everyone could surmise that there are guns in the National Firearms Museum or
the Cody Firearms Museum, but what about Plimoth Plantation? So do they. If
you have guns in your collection or know someone who does and would like that
information made available, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask], call me at
703-267-1603, or write me at 11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030. Thank
you. - Adrienne DeArmas