From:
Abby McLean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 1994 23:50:25 -0400
There is an International Museum of Cartoon Art in Florida (where else?).
I had a call from someone there several years ago with respect to
collections management systems and digitizing/adding images to data. I can't
remember which city but it is definitely East Coast -- Boca Raton?

Perhaps Rachel Allen at NMAA remembers -- she referred the caller to me.
Rachel are you out there?