From:
Mike Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 13:44:03 -0400
I work for a firm that does exhibit design work.

I am wondering if any research has been done on what sort of access
museums, zoos, and aquariums have to the Internet. Most importantly, what speed
and type connections does administrative staff have? T1, dialup, ISDN,
etc.?

If anyone has any facts and figures or anecdotal information, I would
love to hear it.

Thanks in advance.