From:
MichaelB <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 22:40:18 -0700
I am looking for interested researchers, scholars, historians,
archivists, curators, preservationists as well as archeologists
interested in contracting my company  for 3D modeling, animation,
technical graphics and creative visualization of their projects and
work.

I would like to establish mutually beneficial relationships for
supporting your projects and insights for publication, reporting, museum
exhibits, multi-media presentations and internet web sites.

I do not offer any other services but technical graphics and computer
visualization but I am often requested to find scholars or experts in
various disciplines to contribute or consult on  projects.

Please contact me with your comments and interests.

Sincerely yours,
Michael Bloomenfeld

voice 805-966-1914
email  [log in to unmask]