From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 20:36:19 -0800
Just a reminder that, though one cannot send an
attachment through this list serve, you can upload it
to MuseDocs and let this list know it's available.
MuseDocs is the equivalent to this lists "Share
Drive".

There may be others here interested in your document.
With MuseDocs, you upload once, and others pull down
themselves as needed.

=====
Indigo Nights