From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 06:58:58 -0400
Daniel, old boy;

The exhibition on duct tape to which you refer is an ongoing one, visible
weekly on TV. It's called "The Red Green Show"!

Amazing stuff, duct tape. I never leave home without it. In the army, it was
coloured olive green and called "gun tape". No, we didn't use it to hold
field guns together, but it could do pretty much everything else!

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Programme Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]