From:
"Shaffer, Marcy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 16:52:51 -0500
The National Park Service's Preservation Brief # 23
"Preserving Historic Ornamental Plaster", by David Flaharty is an
excellent starting point.  You can obtain this through the U.S.Goverment
Printing Office or your State Historic Preservation Office.

Another source is Walls and Molding, by Natalie Shivers,The Preservation
Press, Nat'l Trust for Hstirc Preservation, 1990.

Additionally your State Historic Preservation Office may have regional
information.

Good Luck !

Andrea J. Lazarski