Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 1994 13:59:56 -0800
Hi, Chris Shields from the Royal British Columbia Museum and am in the
process of researching and developing a Kid's Club.  I'd appreciate any
input that you may be able to give with regards to...

-target market (ie) age etc.,
-reach (ie) geographic area covered, how you reach your membership if not
 local
-is programming live/taped/televised
-is there a phone in or write in component to the programming
-contents of programs - in house and/or outside field trips
-cost-to operate (ie)labour, volunteer time, sponcerships
-cost-to participant (ie) annual membership fee, weekly dues, add ons
-size of club membership, attrition rate, running time
-problems encountered... and any success factors that you are willing to
 share would be appreciated

I would also welcome any print material you may wish to share
Thanks for your help and my address is as follows

Royal British Columbia Museum
675 Belleville Street
Victoria, B.C.
V8V 1X4  (604) 480-1264