From:
Sabrina Henneman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:16:37 -0400
FYI - many of the links within your website you suggested I look at are
not working for me. Perhaps it is my computer, but I thought I should
mention it to you in case it was something more.

One of many links is on http://www.hgms.org/publications/indexlight.htm
and I chose color in petrified wood. Nothing. Also under Family from
that page, none of the subsequent links work for me either.

Sabrina