From:
Shari Christy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 13:20:55 -0400
Greetings to all Wright State University Public History Alumni!

This is a reminder to plan on attending the WSU Reception at the SAA Annual
Meeting in Chicago.  It will be held from 5:00 to 6:00 PM on Thursday, Aug.
28 in the Fairmont Hotel's Primavera Restaurant.

This is an informal gathering of WSU alumni to have fun, see old friends and
meet new ones.

Many alums have already RSVP'd so it looks like we will have a good crowd!
Hope you can join us - even for a little bit.  Munchies and assorted
beverages will be available to wet your appetite before dinner.

Please let us know if you can come.  My email is: [log in to unmask] and
Bob Smith's email is [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you all there!

Shari Christy   Email: [log in to unmask]
Archivist/Curator
NATIONAL AVIATION HALL OF FAME
One Chamber Plaza
Dayton, OH 45402-2400