From:
Marie Cullis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 14:34:35 -0400
Hello, I wanted to put an inquiry out about exhibit cases we have that were produced by Maltbie through Ralph Appelbaum Associates. They were custom designed for our building, and the materials were shipped to us but never built - because we were never able to open. Now we are closing and we'd love to donate the case materials to another organization - Maltbie has indicated that they could be restructured or reengineered by them, for a cost, of course. If there are any interested museums or libraries, please let me know and I'll send you my contact information and I can provide more information.

In case anyone is wondering, I did inquire about listing these on one of museum marketplaces out there, but the fees are more than we can handle.

Thank you.
Marie