From:
Judith Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 06:09:28 -0700
(Apologies for the duplication if you read A&A or
SAAMUS-L)

Good Morning, All --

Several weeks ago a subscriber posted a message about
Google My Maps on the Archives & Archivists List.

I shared the message with a colleague on the
assumption she might want to include it in a workshop
she teaches about useful, low-cost tools that smaller
public libraries in rural areas can incorporate on
their website for outreach purposes.

Since she's on the board of a local historical society
she was intrigued for several reasons and asked me
about projects using Google My Maps that she could
look at.

So, I'm hoping a few Museum-L'ers have also
experimented with Google My Maps, or have run across
examples of others using the feature, and could direct
us to sites.

Many thanks.

Judy Turner
Whitefish Bay, WI  (sunny, blue skies, blue Lake Mich
today if the wind stays calm.)