From:
Maggie Mazzullo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 1956 09:45:58 -0400
Yes, could I please recieve any information as well on this subject?  I am
also at a small museum and am doing inventory.
Maggie Mazzullo
Emerson Gallery

Subject: Inventory procedures manual
Author:  Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]> at INTERNET
Date:    6/25/98 1:11 PM

I am Collections Manager for a small Museum and would like information
regarding inventory.  We have a procedure in place and are cataloging on
Microsoft Access 97 database.  I just wanted to see what procedures others
use, for comparison and ideas.

reply to: [log in to unmask]