From:
"Tim A. Reed" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:50:41 -0600
Hi Jack-
        I saw your note last week, but I've been kind of slow to respond to your
"Hello."  By the way, anytime you want to start off an e-mail with the
words "Yes, Tim Reed is right" is just fine by me!  In fact, if you led off
every e-mail with that statement, that would be great...
        I'm still working at the O.S.A., and have been mapping a large site we
excavated last spring and summer: a thousand year old village near the
Floyd River in Sioux City.  How's tricks at the SHSI?  Working on any new
exhibits?
        Best Wishes-
                        Tim
Timothy Reed
Office of the State Archaeologist of Iowa
University of Iowa