From:
ReidArden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 01:44:09 GMT
I've seen these before, and have never understood it at all. I think there is
one at the local zoo and I always think "why?". Maybe at a treasury museum or
something....
Besides its so much more exciting to lay a penny on the train tracks. Trains
are, in general, cool, the ground rumbles, and you don't loose 50 cents.
(Disclaimer: I in no way promote or condone placing pennies on railway tracks,
its very dangerous and I'm sure it's covered under the domestic terrorism bill
;-)
Reid