From:
Pinchdogs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 21:36:30 -0500
Thanks to everyone who responded to my question last week about other
museums who have looked at the issue of determining the optimum capacity
for school groups. I have not been able to respond to each of you
individually because my mail was deleted by mistake before I could send
everyone an individual reply.
We will be gathering data from interpreters, school teachers and other
visitors this spring to see if we can determine not only our optimum level
but also how we can improve the experience for both groups and
individuals. If anyone would like a copy of the findings please feel free
to contact me. I also apologize for forgetting to list my institution in
my original message.

Conny Graft
Director Interpretive Education and Support
Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
P.O. Box 1776
Williamsburg, Virginina 23187