From:
Gregory Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2018 15:32:27 +0000
If it were me, and I were inclined to accession such things (which I'm not), I would accession photographs, not artifacts.  You have to decide WHY you are accessioning such things.  If it is important, why not accession all the metadata that goes with it? How much did it cost? Who made it? Who sold it?  How many did you buy?  I would consider accessioning gift store items as going down the rabbit hole. 😉

Greg

Glencairn Museum

Bryn Athyn Historic Landmark District

www.glencairnmuseum.org