From:
Adrienne DeAngelis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:13:55 -0800
Hello again--
        But surely you can get your nice patron to agree in writing NOT to
sell copies of his copy, in any form, without your permission? Are you
really so much at the mercy of this person? If so, might there be funding
from anywhere else available? Have you thought of going in with some other
collections and apply together for some sort of educational grant? (NEH,
perhaps?)  Why not call around Rutgers University for help and/or
inspiration? They were involved in similar projects some years
ago--whether they still are and whether your holdings would be in their
area of interest I don't know. It's almost a local call!

        Adrienne DeAngelis