From:
Montserrat Pin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 11:01:40 -0800
Hello,
The Prado Museum still does not offer online shopping, BUT from our page
you can email our Commercial Service for ordering any kind of item you may
have in mind,  from phone cards to books, reproductions, photographic material,
etc.
Our web site   is www.mcu.es/prado
Montserrat Pin
Servicio Comercial
(Commercial Service)
Museo del Prado
Claudio Coello, 73 - 3
ES-28001 Madrid
Tfno./Phone: 34 1 3302892
Fax: 34 1 3302890
Web site: www.mcu.es/prado
E-mail: serv.comercial(a)prado.mcu.es

Hi!

I study information science in Berlin and we are creating homepages for
museums. I would like to know which museums offer online ordering of
cathalogs, posters, etc.(for a report). I'm searching the web, though it
would be great if someone could give me some information.

Thanks and bye,
Daniela

E-MAIL: danthe§zedat.fu-berlin.de
Daniela Theuer