From:
Stephen Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:07:01 -0500
To whom it many concern:
This is a letter of reference for Ms Michelle Thick who has applied for
the 2002 Simmons Internship Program.  Michelle has worked with me for
the past two semesters as my graduate assistant.  She is a very good
worker and I have come to have great confidence in her ability to carry
out her duties.  She does not need to be told what and how to do
things.  Michelle has the ability to know her responsibilities and to
carry them out.  She will make a great intern and she will learn a lot
from her experience.

Stephen Simon
Professor of History
Appalachian State University