From:
Jerrie Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 17:08:51 -0800
Diane,

I have used PastPerfect at four small museums in the
last few years, as an employee and as a contract
collection manager, one even smaller than yours.
PastPerfect 3.0 fixed the compaints I had with 2.5.
At the Sheldon Museum, where I'm currently spending
most of my time, we've used it for artifacts for about
5 years.  I just finished cataloguing the Archive into
PastPerfect, and an aide is scanning artifact ID and
collection photographs into the database.  We are also
in the process of networking two computers so we can
enter donor and volunteer information.   The List has
addressed this question several times (it's okay to do
it again) and I know others have their personal
favorites.  But as for me I'm a big fan of PastPerfect
and will happily answer any other questions you may
have.

Jerrie

Jerrie Clarke
Contract Curator