From:
Jane Sarre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 21:56:20 -0000
I work as an advisor to local independent and voluntary museums for a county
council, and get get asked all kinds of unexpected questions, one of which
is this.

Do you know of anyone who produces, or sells, containers for use as time
capsules to be buried?

In the past I have suggested all kinds of things from stable plastic boxes
to army surplus metal containers but I can't think of anything really
suitable.

Have any of you had any experience in this field?

Jane