Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 1995 16:09:13 -0500
Hello,
I am a Art Handler at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. I am sending out this
message to see if there are others, handlers, packers, conservators, ect.,
out there who might be interested in empty crates we may have in our
possession from time to time. We also receive shipments of artwork in crates
that for one reason or another we discard. Of course sizes vary. This would
be contingent on if we needed the ourselves for an outgoing loan. More often
than not the reason for tossing them is lack of storage space. If interested
e-mail me at the given address. [log in to unmask]

Goodbye....RiverWise