Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:57:13 -0500
Hi Scott

We are currently working on the design of our intranet - at this time we just have a few ideas of what we might want to put on ours (calendar of events, procedures, policies, etc).

Have you received any  feedback and if so, could you pass it on to me.

Thanks

Judy Koenig

Development Assistant
John Michael Kohler Arts Center
608 New York Avenue, PO Box 489
Sheboygan, WI  53082-0489

(920) 458-6144 x138
(920) 458-4473  Fax

>>> "Williams, Scott" <[log in to unmask]> 06/12/01 12:12PM >>>
Dear Listserv Members/Web Masters,

We are currently working on the re-design of our
Museum's employee intranet. I have just begun to
correspond with several organizations to survey the
type of content their intranet offers their employees.

Would it be possible - when you find the time, of
course - to send me a brief description of what your
intranet offers your employees? Responses to the
Listserv, or direct responses to my e-mail address
are equally welcome.

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Scott A. Williams