From:
Ware Petznick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:42:43 -0500
Not so much a museum, but when I was in Boston, I was a Young Professional
of the Boston Public Library Foundation. One of the prime functions of the
group is to preserve the McKim building - the Beaux-Arts Colonial library
main building. Other public literacy campaigns also figure into the groups
work.

Best,
Ware

L.W.S. Petznick, Ph.D.
McFaddin-Ward House
Curator of Collections
725 Third St.
Beaumont, TX 77701
www.mcfaddin-ward.org
409.832.1906 p
409.832.3483 f

The McFaddin-Ward House is currently showing the exhibit "Moving In," which
illustrates how the McFaddins first moved in to their new home at 1906
McFaddin Avenue in January 1907. Call 409-832-2134 for tour information.