From:
Jim Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:56:12 -0600
Pat,

You/subscribers to list can download our Free WhitePaper and Demo, 'Survey
Principles an Overview.' (Use Code/Id 105) @ <http://www.surveyssay.com>
The survey/assessment software is full featured for conducting professional
real time analysis surveys via Email/web/disk/phone/paper. It has specific
modules / (questionnaires for unbiased surveys) / templates for
surveying/polling. (i.e. Training/Development and more) with anonymity
options.You can use accompanying templates or customize libraries of
questions / questionnaires. You can do unlimited surveys. Survey results
are automatically compiled / collated (Access Compatibility) and you can
select from a multitude of charts/graphs/management customizable reports
for comparisons/trends/benchmarking analysis-see demo. For additional
information/FAQ on software send any blank email to
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
*Note* you may also use this code/id 105 for additional Free trial demos &
White Papers . . .i.e. 'Executive Guide to Managing Your Orgs Email, Email
Security,  et.al. of interest at our site. *We have also compiled a brief
management overview cost analysis of electronic surveys vs paper. To obtain
a Free Email copy (2 Pages) mailto:[log in to unmask] with subject line
"survey costs" without quotes. Please feel free to c/c-extend this email to
your staff/depts.

At 06:00 PM 2/16/1999 +0000, museums wrote:
>I seem to have stuck a chord!
>
>The audit is a joint project between Surrey Museums Consultative
>Committee and the South Eastern Museums Service, so I will have to
>clear publication with SEMS.  The audit report comprises a) an overall
>assessment and b) detailed audits of each museum.  Of course, the 'b'
>parts contain information given in confidence, and we cannot make
>these public.
>
>When finished, I will put it (the 'a' part), together with the
>questionnaire which was used as part of the audit onto the Surrey
>Museums web page (www.surreycc.gov.uk/museums), and notify the list
>that it is there.  .
>
>With best wishes,
>__
>
>Pat Reynolds
>Museums Development Officer
>Surrey Museums Consultative Committee
>- a service jointly funded by the county, district and borough
>councils
>
>130 Goldsworth Road, Woking, Surrey GU12 5LF - 01483 594624

Jim Henry, Ex Dir Strategic Alliances
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
JH&A  614.834.9408 / 888.859.8644 VOICE  /  614.834.9963 FAX
<http://www.surveyssay.com>    Updated 1-11-99
'E Mail Solutions'  Free Trial Demos/WhitePapers Use code/id 110