From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 17:46:47 +0000
As your visit will be in the University Easter vacation it is likely that
Imperial College, Univ. of London, will have some rooms free in one of
their Halls of Residence very close to the Science Museum, V & A etc. -
don't have details, but their accomodation services may be on their very
big WWW system: http://www.ic.ac.uk/

There's no grading system worth talking about for accomodation in the UK,
and everything in London is a disgraceful price anyway (even before the
recent leap in the UK currency), but I would guess that even student
accommodation is likely to be at least US $50 PER PERSON.

Patrick Boylan