From:
Jim Angus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 18:09:09 -0800
Try our site, "the Guide to Museums and Cultural Resources on the Web."

http://www.nhm.org/webmuseums

It is probably the most complete site in the United States and one of the
three most complete sites world wide.

It lists museums, aquaria, planetaria, zoos, etc.  Search for "museum" if
you want to get a subset.

Jim Angus

>We're looking for suggestions for sites that have comprehensive lists of
>links to museums (preferably including international ones).  I tried to
>find such a list on the Museum Computer Network but didn't have any
>luck.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Abbi Ball
>Harn Museum of Art at the University of Florida

Jim Angus
Internet and Hypermedia Programs
900 Exposition Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA  90007

http://www.nhm.org/nhm

voice:  213/744-3317
fax:    213/746-2999
eMail:  [log in to unmask] = [log in to unmask]