Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:07:16 -0700
Dear Heather,

Here at the San Jose Museum of Art in California we do have an Educator
member category ($35 (proof of employment required)
$23 is tax-deductible) and the benefits are as follows:

· Free admission to the San Jose Museum of Art for member named on card plus
one guest
· Free admission to teacher workshops throughout the year
· Invitations to members-only previews
· Subscription to Frameworks, SJMA's award-winning quarterly newsletter
· Discount on purchases in The Museum Store (plus selected Double
        Discount Days!)
· Discount and advance notice on programs, special events, and musical
performances

Val DeLang
Museum Educator for School and Teacher Programs
San Jose Museum of Art
110 South Market Street,
San Jose, CA 95113-2383
phone: (408)291-5373
fax: (408)288-6588
e-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
<http://www.sjmusart.org>