From:
Hsu Huang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:01:27 +0800
Dear museum-l users,

My name is Huang Hsu, I am a assistant curator in National Museum of
Natural Science, Taiwan. I've been join your discussions for years,
and I like to express my thankfulness to all of you for having broaden
my knowledge in Museology.

Recently I have a chance to pursue advanced studies in Architectural
Theory and History at the University College London, due to the
consideration of that my studies may last for 3-4 years, I have to sign
off from this Museum Discussion List before I leave for London. So, Could
anybody in this site teach me how to quit Museum-L? I'll be grateful for
this.

In addition to know how to quit, I also like to be aware of how to re-join
you when I'm in London. To be with you is always my pleasure no matter
what I'm doing and where I should be.

Thanks again to all of you.

Sincerely

Huang Hsu