From:
Jasper Hsieh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:58:45 +0000
Hi all

I'm in the process of a research and seeking advices from people who
currently work in/or previously involved with arts organizations at senior
or executive management level (regardless size). I very look forward to your
participation.

The research deals with arts oganizations' marketing concept toward
stakeholders. In this research I try to go beyond the linear “what you reap
is what you sow” assumption and to understand the underlying structure of
“how you reap from what you sow” in stakeholder marketing. I’m interested in
discover the different stakeholder orientations and their performance
consequences.

As we know nonprofit arts organizations deal with different set of
“customers”, such as patrons, individual donors, businesses, government and
so on. They are not only dependent on multiple constituents for resources
but also respond to a diverse array of stakeholders in the society. I
believe there are underserved stakeholder linkages to be discovered if arts
organizations wish to improve on certain performance dimensions.

thank you

regarding this research
BLOG (http://artjasper.blogspot.com/)
SURVEY (http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=712537)

Jasper Hsieh
Doctoral Candidate, Arts Administration
Golden Gate University, San Francisco USA
415-3702985